|Hanja||珉錫, 閔碩, and others|
Min-seok, also spelled Min-suk, is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 27 hanja with the reading "min" and 20 hanja with the reading "seok" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Kim Min-suk (swimmer) (born 1979), South Korean swimmer
- Kim Min-seok (table tennis) (born 1992), South Korean table tennis player
- Kim Min-seok (figure skater) (born 1993), South Korean figure skater
- Oh Min-suk (born 1980), South Korean actor
- Kim Min-seok (actor) (born 1990), South Korean actor
- Xiumin (born Kim Minseok, 1990), South Korean singer, member of Exo
- Yoon Min-suk, South Korean lyricist who wrote the song "Fucking USA"
- Cho Minsuk (born 1966), South Korean architect
- Baek Minseok (born 1971), South Korean writer
- Jeong Min-suk (born 1978), alias Jeong Yol, South Korean LGBT rights activist
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. p. 23. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|