MinDStorm, known in Japan as Akiyama Jin Kyouju Kanshuu: Zennou JinJin (秋山仁教授監修 全脳JINJIN), is an educational video game published and developed by ASK for the Nintendo DS video game console. It was first released in Japan on September 1, 2006, and was released on May 4, 2007 in Europe. MinDStorm was released under the name "Master Jin Jin's IQ Challenge" in North America and was released on October 8, 2007.
When you start playing, you are mostly given four major options:
- You can select one among many difficulty modes, and get a sequence of training games according to such difficulty.
- You can select a single training game to play.
- You can unlock several (non-interactive) games.
- You can see your current level in many different areas.
By gaining in-game levels, you gain access to more (non-interactive) games, complete with their solution, to be unlocked later on.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-08-14. Retrieved 2007-04-10.
|This educational computer and video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|