Entrance to the Hankyu station
|Station code||HK-68 (Hankyu)
19 (Osaka Monorail)
Minami-Ibaraki Station (南茨木駅 Minami-Ibaraki-eki?, meaning "South Ibaraki Station"), is a junction station on the Osaka Monorail Main Line and the Hankyu Kyoto Line. The station is located in Ibaraki, Osaka, Japan.
The shopping area around the stations include a few convenience stores, a Seattle's Best Coffee store, a couple of supermarkets and a post office. The station is surrounded by low price apartment complexes (danchi) and a few commercial buildings.
- Hankyu Kyoto Line (Station No. HK-68)
- two side platforms with two tracks on the ground
|1||■ Kyoto Line||for Kyoto (Kawaramachi), Takatsuki-shi and Arashiyama|
|2||■ Kyoto Line||for Umeda, Tengachaya, Kita-Senri, Kobe, Takarazuka and Minoo|
- Osaka Monorail Main Line (Station No. 19)
- an island platform with two tracks elevated
|1||■ Main Line||for Dainichi and Kadomashi|
|2||■ Main Line||for Bampaku-kinen-kōen (Expo '70 Commemoration Park), Senri-Chūō, Hotarugaike and Osaka International Airport|
The station of the Hankyu line opened on March 8, 1970, and provided bus connection for passengers visiting Expo '70 (held March 15, 1970, through September 13, 1970). Unlike temporary Bankokuhaku Nishiguchi Station on the Senri Line (near present Yamada Station), which was open only during the Expo, Minami-Ibaraki Station was built as a permanent station.
The monorail station opened on June 1, 1990.
- Hankyu Nissho Store
- Hankyu Oasis
- Hitachi Maxell
|Hankyu Kyoto Line (HK-68)|
|Settsu-shi (HK-67)||Local||Ibaraki-shi (HK-69)|
|Kami-Shinjō (HK-64)||Semi-Express||Ibaraki-shi (HK-69)|
|Kami-Shinjō (HK-64)||Rapid Service||Ibaraki-shi (HK-69)|
|Rapid Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Commutation Limited Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express "Kyo-Train", "Sagano", "Atago", "Togetsu", "Hozu": Does not stop at this station|
|Osaka Monorail Main Line (19)|
|Unobe (18)||-||Sawaragi (20)|
- Hankyu Corporation (April 2001). Hankyū Sutēshon (in Japanese). Osaka: Hankyu Corporation. p. 94. ISBN 4-89485-051-6.
- "Feedback Monthly 1990-6". Japan Railfan Magazine (353): 118. September 1990.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minami-Ibaraki Station.|
- Minami-Ibaraki Station (Hankyu) (Japanese)
- Route • Area Guide - Minami-Ibaraki Station (Osaka Monorail) (Japanese)