Minaminaka District, Miyazaki
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Until the day before the dissolution, the district contained two towns.
- 1884 - Minaminaka District was create when Naka District, Miyazaki was divided into Minaminaka and Kitanaka Districts.
- May 1, 1889 - Due to the municipal status enforcement, the town of Aburatsu (油津町) and 15 villages were formed within Minaminaka District.(1 town, 15 villages)
- January 1, 1900 - The village of Obi (飫肥村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Obi (飫肥町). (2 towns, 14 villages)
- October 1, 1926 - The village of Fukushima (福島村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Fukushima (福島町). (3 towns, 13 villages)
- December 1, 1940 - The village of Nangō (南郷村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Nangō. (4 towns, 12 villages)
- January 1, 1941 - The village of Hosoda (細田村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Hosoda (細田町). (5 towns, 11 villages)
- May 3, 1948 - The village of Agata (吾田村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Agata (吾田町). (6 towns, 10 villages)
- January 1, 1950 - The towns of Aburatsu, Obi and Agata, and the village of Tōgō (東郷村) were merged to create the city of Nichinan(日南市). (3 towns, 9 villages)
- January 1, 1951 - The town of Fukushima, and the village of Kitakata (北方村) were merged to create the town of Fukushima. (3 towns, 8 villages)
- November 3, 1954 - The town of Fukushima, and the villages of Ōtsuka (大束村), Ichiki (市木村), Honjō (本城村) and Toi (都井村) were merged to create the city of Kushima. (2 towns, 4 villages)
- February 11, 1955 - The town of Hosoda, and the village of Udo (鵜戸村) were merged into the city of Nichinan. (1 town, 3 villages)
- April 1, 1956: (1 town, 1 village)
- The village of Sakatani (酒谷村) was merged into the city of Nichinan.
- The village of Yowara (榎原村) was split into the town of Nangō and the city of Nichinan (respectively).
- January 1, 1959 - The village of Kitagō (北郷村) was elevated to town status to become the town of Kitagō. (2 towns)
- March 30, 2009 - The towns of Kitagō and Nangō were merged into the expanded city of Nichinan. Minaminaka District is dissolved.
|明治22年以前||明治22年5月1日||明治22年 - 昭和19年||昭和20年 - 昭和29年||昭和30年 - 昭和63年||平成1年 - 現在||現在|