Minamisōma District (南相馬郡 Minamisōma-gun) was a district located in Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
- 1878 - Founded after the former Sōma District areas designated within Chiba Prefecture.
- 1889 - At the time of municipal status enforcement, the district had 2 towns and 4 villages:
- The towns of Abiko and Fussa, and the village of Kohoku (city of Abiko)
- The village of Tomise (either the cities of Abiko or Kashiwa)
- The villages of Tega and Fusō (Town of Shonan -> City of Kashiwa)
- April 1, 1897 - Minamisōma District was merged into Higashikatsushika District. Therefore, Minamisōma District was dissolved as a result of this merger.