Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mince in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mince may refer to:
- MINCE, an early text editor for CP/M microcomputers
- Mincing, a food preparation technique in which food ingredients are finely divided
- Ground meat, also known as mince, meat that has been minced
- Ground beef, also known as beef mince, ground meat made from beef
- Mince (dish), a dish consisting of ground beef ("mince") and other ingredients, typically as part of the traditional Scottish dish of mince and tatties
- Mincemeat, a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits, spices and, historically, meat
- Mince pie, a small pie made from mincemeat, traditionally served during the Christmas season
- Minced oath, an expression based on a profanity or a taboo term that has been altered to reduce the objectionable characteristics
- Mince Fratelli, a member of Scottish rock band The Fratellis
- Johnny Mince (1912–1997), an American swing jazz clarinetist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mince.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.