From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mince in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mince may refer to:
- Mincing, a food preparation technique in which food ingredients are finely divided
- MINCE, an early text editor for CP/M microcomputers
- Ground meat, also known as mince, is meat finely chopped by a meat grinder (mincer) or a chopping knife.
- Beef mince, made of beef finely chopped
- Mincemeat, a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices
- Mince pie, a small British sweet pie traditionally served during the Christmas season
- Minced oath, an expression based on a profanity or a taboo term that has been altered to reduce the objectionable characteristics
- Johnny Mince (1912–1997), an American swing jazz clarinetist
- Mince Fratelli, member of Scottish rock band The Fratellis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mince.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.