|Look up mince in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mince may refer to:
- MINCE, an early text editor for CP/M microcomputers
- Mincing, a food preparation technique in which food ingredients are finely divided
- Ground meat, also known as mince, meat that has been minced
- Ground beef, also known as beef mince, ground meat made from beef
- Mincemeat, a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits, spices and, historically, meat
- Mince pie, a small pie made from mincemeat, traditionally served during the Christmas season
- Minced oath, an expression based on a profanity or a taboo term that has been altered to reduce the objectionable characteristics
- Mince Fratelli, a member of Scottish rock band The Fratellis
- Johnny Mince (1912–1997), an American swing jazz clarinetist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mince.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.