تحصِيل مِنچِن آباد
Location of Minchinabad Tehsil in Punjab, Pakistan
|• Chairman||Mian Israr Ahmad Paracha|
|• Vice Chairman||Ameen Khan Bhatti|
|• Tehsil||1,818 km2 (702 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
Minchinabad Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل مِنچِن آباد), is a tehsil located in Bahawalnagar District, Punjab, Pakistan. The city of Minchinabad is the headquarters of the tehsil which is administratively subdivided into 20 Union Councils.
Minchinabad Tehsil has an area of 1,818 km2.
- Depalpur Tehsil, Okara District (north)
- Fazilka Tehsil, Fazilka District, Punjab, India (northeast)
- Sri Ganganagar Tehsil, Sri Ganganagar District, Rajasthan, India (south)
- Karanpur Tehsil, Sri Ganganagar District, Rajasthan, India (southwest)
- Bahawalnagar Tehsil (southwest)
- Pakpattan Tehsil, Pakpattan District (northwest)
- "DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVEL POPULATION SUMMARY WITH REGION BREAKUP: PUNJAB" (PDF). Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. 2018-01-03. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- Tehsils & Unions in the District of Bahawalnagar - Government of Pakistan Archived 2012-02-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- "PLANNING REPORT BAHAWALNAGAR 2008" (PDF). Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company: Punjab Municipal Services Improvement Project (PMSIP). 2008. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "AREA & POPULATION OF ADMINISTRATIVE UNITS BY RURAL/URBAN: 1951-1998 CENSUSES" (PDF). Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
|This article about a location in Bahawalnagar District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|