(Redirected from Mind-Reader)
|Look up mindreader in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mindreader may refer to:
- a person capable of telepathy
- Mindreaders, a short-lived game show hosted by Dick Martin
- The Mind Reader, a 1933 film starring Warren William
- "Mind Reader" (song), a song by Silverchair from their 2007 album Young Modern
- "Mind Reader" (Dustin Lynch song), a song by Dustin Lynch from his 2014 album Where It's At
- "Mind Reader," a song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy
- Mind Reader – An Evening of Wonders, Derren Brown's 2007-08 live stage show
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mindreader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.