Mind: Path to Thalamus
|Mind: Path to Thalamus|
Luka Nieto 
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4|
Mind begins with the protagonist asking himself, "How many times will I kill her?" The game then fades to Menorca, Spain, where a massive tornado approaches the town where the protagonist and his daughter, Sophia, are staying. Hinting that this is a flashback, the protagonist races to the house, calling Sophia's name, but loses consciousness when the tornado reaches the house.
The protagonist soon finds himself exploring a dream-like world, in which he solves puzzles within the environment and gives various monologues. Early on, the protagonist glimpses a massive tree, which he dubs "the Thalamus", and decides to head there, thinking he might find Sophia.
- "Mind: Path to Thalamus on Steam". Steam. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "Steam Greenlight :: MIND: Path to Thalamus". Steam (steamcommunity.com). Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "Quick Look - Mind: Path to Thalamus - GameSpot". GameSpot. CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- Sykes, Tom (6 August 2014). "Mind: Path to Thalamus is a stormy first-person puzzler featuring lovely landscapes". PC Gamer. PC Gamer. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- Nina White (August 15, 2014). "Mind: Path to Thalamus review". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved February 3, 2016.
- "MIND: Path to Thalamus Review - GameSpot". Gamespot.com. August 18, 2014. Retrieved February 3, 2016.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|