Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mind or minded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mind is the set of cognitive faculties that enables memory, consciousness, perception, thinking and judgement.
Mind may also refer to:
- Mind, as a translation of Greek Nous or Latin intellectus, a concept in philosophy
- "mind", a verb meaning looking after or being bothered
- MIND High School, a high school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- MIND Institute, a neuroscience research facility at the University of California, Davis
- Mind map, a diagram used to represent words, ideas, tasks, etc.
- Mind (charity), a mental health charity based in the United Kingdom
- Mind (journal), the British journal of analytic philosophy
- Microsoft Internet Developer (MIND), a magazine by Microsoft
- MINDS, a welfare organisation for the mentally disabled in Singapore
- Minds, an encrypted start-up social media platform backed by Anonymous
- Mind (The Culture), self-conscious, hyperintelligent machines in the novels of Iain M. Banks
- Mind: Path to Thalamus, a 2014 video game
- MiND: Media Independence, an Internet television service
- "Mind" (song), by The Farm
- "Mind" (Talking Heads song), a song by Talking Heads from their 1979 album Fear of Music
- "Mind", a song by System of a Down
- Minds (comics), the fourth book in the Mothers and Daughters graphic by Dave Sim, and the 11th collected Cerebus the Aardvark volume
- Gottfried Mind (1768–1814), Swiss artist known as the Cat-Raphael
- Mind games, a form of covert psychological influence
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.