From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mind game in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mind games are a largely conscious struggle for psychological one-upmanship
Mind Games or Mind Game may also refer to:
- Mind sport, sports that require significant mental rather than physical effort
- Mind Games (John Lennon album), 1973
- "Mind Games" (song), its title track
- Mind Games (Paul Lamb album), 2010
- Mindgames, a rock band from Belgium
- Mindgames (album), a 1988 album by saxophonist Greg Osby
- Mind Games (Palisades album), 2015
- "Mind Games", a song by Devo from their 2010 album Something for Everybody
- "Mind Games", a song by Banks from her 2016 album The Altar
Television and film
- Mind Games, a 2006 television movie starring Paul Johansson
- Mind Games (TV series), a US television series
- Mind Game (film), a 2004 Japanese animated film
- In Your House 10: Mind Games, a WWE pay-per-view event
- "Mind Games" (Kim Possible), an episode of Kim Possible
- "Mind Games" (NCIS), an episode of the television drama NCIS
- Mindgame tournament in the "Eggheads" episode of the television program Sliders
- Mindgame, two direct-to-video film dramas based on the TV series Doctor Who.
- Mind Games, 54th episode television series Generator Rex.
- BBC MindGames Magazine, a BBC puzzle magazine
- Mind Game (novel), by Christine Feehan
- Mindgame (novel), a 2001 novel and play by Anthony Horowitz
- Mind Games, a book by Robert Masters and Jean Houston, from which John Lennon took the title for his song and album
- Mind Games: Amazing Mental Arithmetic Made Easy, a book by George Lane
- Mind Game by Norman Spinrad
- Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
- Mind Games, an annual gaming convention sponsored by American Mensa where the Mensa Select prize is awarded
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mind Games.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.