From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A minder is a person who is assigned to watch over another person.
Minder may also refer to:
- Minder (surname)
- Minder (TV series), a 1979-1994 British television series and a 2009 revival of the original
- Minder (video game), a 1985 game created by Don Priestley
- Minder the Golem, a female character in DC Comics' Forgotten Realms comic book series
- The Minder, a 2006 Argentine film
- The Minders, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.