From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mindfuck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mindfuck may refer to:
- Psychological manipulation
- Operation Mindfuck, a principle of discordianism
- Incredible Expanding Mindfuck, an experimental music group founded by Steven Wilson
- I.E.M. (album), eponymous debut album of said group
- "Mindfuck", a song by Ween, from their 1986 album The Crucial Squeegie Lip
- "Mindfuck (A New Equation)", a song by The Coup, from their 2006 album Pick a Bigger Weapon
- Mindfuck, a supporting character in Adam Warren's Empowered.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mindfuck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.