|Years active||1993 - present|
Dickstein wrote the lyrics for the 2005 musical production Little Women, based on the 1868 novel of the same name by Louisa May Alcott. Other notable work includes the book for Toy Story: The Musical. She is now writing lyrics for Benny & Joon, a new musical based on the MGM film of that name with music by Nolan Gasser and libretto by Kirsten Guenther, scheduled to commence the 2017-2018 season at The Old Globe in San Diego, California.
A graduate of Brookline High School in Massachusetts, Dickstein received her Master of Fine Arts in Musical Theater Writing from New York University in 1993. She was an Oscar Hammerstein Fellow there.
- Mindi Dickstein: Adjunct Faculty, NYU Tisch School for the Arts official website
- Kolton, Tara (25 April 2013). "Bloomingdale resident Mindi Dickstein has a melodious way with words". NorthJersey.com. North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "Mindi Dickstein biography". American Theatre Wing. October 2012. Archived from the original on 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "Jonathan Larson Grant Recipients". Jonathan Larson Grants. American Theatre Wing. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- Callahan, Sheila (2 March 2005). "This Lyricist Pens New Words For 'Little Women'". The New York Sun. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
|This article about a United States songwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|