Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mine or mine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mine, mines, miners or mining may refer to:
- Mining, extraction of mineral resources from the ground from a mine
- Parachute mine, an air-dropped "sea mine" falling gently under a parachute, used as a high-capacity cheaply cased large bomb against ground targets
- Antipersonnel mine, a land mine targeting people walking around, either with explosives or poison gas.
- Anti-tank mine, a land mine made for use against armored vehicles.
- Cluster bomb, an aerial bomb which releases a large number of small submunitions, which often act as mines.
- Land mine, explosive mines placed under or on the ground.
- Mining (military), digging under a fortified military position to penetrate its defenses.
- Naval mine, or sea mine, a mine at sea, either floating or on the sea bed, often dropped via parachute from aircraft, or otherwise lain by surface ships or submarines.
Science and technology
- Data mining, the computational process of discovering patterns in large data sets
- Leaf mine, a space in a leaf
- Mina (unit), or mine, an ancient Greek unit of mass
- MINE (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen
- Mine or star mine, a type of fireworks
- Abandoned Mine or The Mine, a 2013 horror film
- Mine (1985 film), a Turkish film
- Mine (2016 film), an Italian-American film
- Mine (novel), a 1990 novel by Robert R. McCammon
- The Mine (1978 film), Turkish film
- The Mine (novel), 2012 novel by Arnab Ray
- Mine!, a 1994 album released by musical duo Trout Fishing in America
- Mine (Li Yuchun album), 2007
- Mine (Dolly Parton album), 1973
- Mine (Kim Jaejoong EP), 2013
- Mine (Phoebe Ryan EP), 2015
- Mines (album), a 2010 album by indie rock band Menomena
- "Mine" (Alice Glass song), 2018
- "Mine" (Bazzi song), 2017
- "Mine" (Beyoncé song), 2013
- "Mine" (Taylor Swift song), 2010
- "Mine", a song from the 1933 Broadway musical Let 'Em Eat Cake
- "#Mine", a song by Lil' Kim from Lil Kim Season
- "Mine", a song by Dolly Parton from In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)
- "Mine", a song by Everything but the Girl from Everything but the Girl
- "Mine", a song by Ghinzu from Blow
- "Mine", a song by Jason Webley from Only Just Beginning
- "Mine", a song by Krezip from Days Like This
- "Mine", a song by Mustasch from Mustasch
- "Mine", a song by Sepultura from Roots
- "Mine", a song by Taproot from Welcome
- "Mine", a song by Christina Perri from lovestrong
- "Mine", a song by Disturbed from The Lost Children
- Colorado School of Mines or "Mines", a university in Golden, Colorado, US
- MINE, a design office in San Francisco, US, of which Christopher Simmons is principal creative director
- Mine's, a Japanese auto tuning company
- Mine, Saga, a Japanese town
- Mine, Yamaguchi, a Japanese city
- Mine District, Yamaguchi, a former district in the area of the city
- Mine Ercan (born 1978), Turkish women's wheelchair basketball player
- Miné Okubo (1912–2001), American artist and writer
- Mine Boy, nickname of Alex Levinsky (1910–1990), NHL hockey player
- George Ralph Mines (born 1886), English cardiac electrophysiologist
- Kazuki Mine (born 1993), Japanese football player
- Mine, a first-person English possessive pronoun
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.