Mineral Bluff, Georgia
|Mineral Bluff, Georgia|
Church in Mineral Bluff
|• Total||1.377 sq mi (3.57 km2)|
|• Land||1.373 sq mi (3.56 km2)|
|• Water||0.004 sq mi (0.01 km2)|
|Elevation||1,572 ft (479 m)|
|• Density||110/sq mi (42/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||332400|
Mineral Bluff is a census-designated place and unincorporated community located in Fannin County in the U.S. state of Georgia. Its population was 150 as of the 2010 census. The community is situated 6 miles (10 km) northeast of the city of Blue Ridge, the county seat, 80 miles (130 km) east of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and 100 miles (160 km) north of Atlanta. It is the location of Mineral Bluff Depot, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Mineral Bluff". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Google Maps: road distances
- RailGA - Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mineral Bluff, Georgia.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Mineral Bluff.|
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|