Mineral Springs Falls
|Mineral Springs Falls|
|Total height||3 m (9.8 ft)|
|Total width||2 m (6.6 ft)|
Mineral Springs Falls is a 3 metre high cascade waterfall which flows year round on from Sulphur Creek in Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. There's a fence beside it that gives off the impression that it lies on private property but is actually on the roadway allowance of Mineral Springs Road at Martins Road.
Located on the Mineral Springs Road right-of-way at the intersection of Martin Road in Ancaster.
- "Hamilton- Waterfall Capital of the World". (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca). Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "Hamilton Nature: Mineral Springs Falls". (www.hamiltonnature.org). Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "Hamilton Conservation Authority: Parks & Attractions- Mineral Springs Falls". Archived from the original on September 19, 2007. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|