||Musician, composer, producer
Ming Freeman, born in Taiwan, of Chinese and Canadian descent, is a multi-keyboardist and pianist, musical director, composer and producer who has toured or recorded with artists such as Joni Mitchell, Yanni, Ronnie Laws, Chuck Negron, Jeffrey Osborne, Paula Abdul, Sheena Easton, Gladys Knight, Jean Carne and Michael Henderson. Freeman is a featured keyboard soloist in many of Yanni’s DVDs such as Tribute filmed in India and China, Yanni Live at Royal Albert Hall in London, Yanni Live! The Concert Event, and Yanni Voices. Freeman has been noted to handle the more advanced keyboard work during Yanni's shows.
- ^ Duckett, Harold (March 21, 2004). "Yanni is much better live than on record", Knoxville News Sentinel, p. B5.
- ^ Bolton, Michele Morgan (June 29, 1998). "Yanni concert an awesome show", Times Union, p. C5.
- ^ Chase, Michael (April 23, 1998). "Yanni show proves critics wrong", The Capital Times, p. E4.
- ^ Young, John (February 9, 1998). "Yanni lets musicians do their thing", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, p. A10.
- ^ Santella, Jim (February 8, 1998). "Stellar soloists, master musicians carry Yanni concert to enjoyable levels", The Buffalo News, p. B14.
- ^ Varga, George (June 8, 1987). "Laws' career seems stuck in reverse", The San Diego Union, p. D6.
- ^ Sanz, Alex (November 8, 1991). "Abdul casts spell, sets new standard", South Florida Sun-Sentinel, p. 7.
- ^ DeKnock, Jan (March 14, 2004). "Yanni enchants Omaha audience", Omaha World-Herald, p. B9.
- ^ Bream, Jon (June 8, 2003). "Pick six", Star Tribune, p. F12.