Mingin Township is a township of Kale District in Sagaing Division of Burma (Myanmar). The principal town and administrative seat is Mingin (Minking).
Mingin Township is bordered by:
- Kalewa Township, to the north,
- Kyunhla Township and Taze Township of Shwebo District, to the northeast,
- Ye-U Township of Shwebo District, to the east,
- Kani Township of Monywa District, to the southeast and south,
- Gangaw Township of Gangaw District, Magway Division, to the southwest, and
- Kale (Kalemyo Township), to the west.
Towns and villages
Anauktaw, Ahtet(Upper) Satha, Auk Satha, Ayadaw, Chauknet Zayat, Chaungwa, Gonnyin, Gwedaukkaing, Hka-u-in, Hpayonga, Htonban, Htonwaing, Inbinhla, Ingongyi, Kabyit, Kawmat, Kin-u, Konyin, Konywa, Kyabin, Kyauk-o, Kyawywa, Kyidaung, Kyundaw, Kyunywa, Kywe, Kywegya, Laungbyit, Launggyin, Linlu, Mahu, Maukkadaw, Meme, Mingin, Mogaung, Moktha, Mondin, Myaukchun, Myaungzin, Myengan, Myogon, Myoma, Natbuzut, Ngananda, Nyaunggaing, Nyaunggon, Ongwe Zayat, Onhnebok, Pangauk, Pathe, Pathwa, Patolon, Paukaing, Peikchindaw, Petkat, Pindin, Pwetnyet, Pya, Pyathon, Pyindaw, Pyingaing, Samyin, Seiktha, Shandaw, Shawdaw, Sheywa, Sitlingyaung, Tamaung, Tatchaung, Taungbyu, Tawma, Tegyi, Tegyigan, Thanbauk, Thazi, Thebokkya, Theingon, Thinbaw, Thindaw, Thinwin, Thitkaungdi, Tidalok, Tinbet, Tinwagyaung, Ton, Tongyi, Uywa, Winwa, Yondaung, Ywaba, Zalokma, Zanabok, Zingale
- ^ "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)