Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minimal or minimalistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minimal may refer to:
- Minimal element, an element of a subset
- Minimal music, a style of music
- Minimal techno, a subgenre of techno
- Minimalism, an art movement
- Minimalism (computing), the application of minimalist philosophies and principles in hardware and software design and usage
- Minimal (Dungeons & Dragons), a monster in Dungeons & Dragons
- "Minimal" (song), a song by Pet Shop Boys, released in 2006.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Simple Living, minimalism in lifestyle
- miniMAL, a former supermarket chain in Germany and Poland
- Minimal, an Indonesia clothing-retail company
- Minimal (chocolate), a bean to bar chocolate store in Japan.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.