From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minimalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term minimalism may refer to:
- Minimalism (visual arts)
- Minimalism, in art and design
- Simple living or Minimalist lifestyle
- Judicial minimalism, the United States judicial philosophy
- Minimalism (syntax), a theory of natural language syntax developed by Noam Chomsky in the 1990s
- Biblical minimalism, an orientation towards the Bible and the past
- Minimalism (technical communication), a theory of task-oriented and user-centered instruction and documentation
- Minimalism (computing), a philosophy of programming and configuring computers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.