Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minimalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term minimalism may refer to:
- Minimalism (visual arts)
- Minimalism, in art and design
- A simple living lifestyle, which is often called the Minimalist lifestyle
- Judicial minimalism, the United States judicial philosophy
- Minimalism (syntax), a theory of natural language syntax developed by Noam Chomsky in the 1990s
- Biblical minimalism, a radically critical orientation toward Biblical history and archeology
- Minimalism (technical communication), a theory of task-oriented and user-centered instruction and documentation
- Minimalism (computing), a philosophy of programming and configuring computers
- Minimalist running and footwear
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.