Minimax is a strategy in decision theory and related disciplines.
Minimax, minmax, or min-max can also refer to:
- Minimax approximation algorithm, algorithms to approximate a function
- The Courant minimax principle, a characterization of the eigenvalues of a real symmetric matrix
- Minimax theorem, one of a number of theorems relating to the max-min inequality
- The Min-max theorem, a characterization of eigenvalues of compact Hermitian operators on Hilbert spaces
- God's number, the minimum number of moves required to solve a puzzle at its maximum complexity
- Minimax (TV channel), a European children's TV channel
- Minimax (Spanish TV channel), Spanish TV channel
- Minimax (re-branded Macro), a Romanian Discount store chain
- Min-maxing, a role-playing or wargame strategy
- 'mini-maxing', a strategy in the board game Hex
- Mini-MAX, a family of ultralight aircraft
- Minimax Limited, a manufacturer of fire extinguishers
- Minimax, a cooking approach promoted by celebrity chef Graham Kerr in the 1980s and 1990s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.