From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minimax is a strategy in decision theory and related disciplines.
Minimax, minmax, or min-max can also refer to:
- Minimax (TV channel), a European children's TV channel
- Minimax (Spanish TV channel), Spanish TV channel
- Minimax (re-branded Macro), a Romanian Discount store chain
- Min-maxing, a role-playing or wargame strategy
- 'mini-maxing', a strategy in the board game Hex
- Mini-MAX, a family of ultralight aircraft
- Minimax approximation algorithm, algorithms to approximate a function
- Minimax Limited, a manufacturer of fire extinuishers
- The Courant minimax principle, a characterization of the eigenvalues of a real symmetric matrix
- The Min-max theorem - not to be confused with the Minimax theorem.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minimax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.