From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about minimum distance. For minimum distance estimation, see Minimum distance estimation.
The term minimum distance may refer to
- Minimum distance estimation, a statistical method for fitting a model to data
- Closest pair of points problem, the algorithmic problem of finding two points that have the minimum distance among a larger set of points
- Euclidean distance, the minimum length of any curve between two points in the plane
- Shortest path problem, the minimum length of a path between two points in a graph
- The minimum distance of a block code in coding theory, the smallest Hamming distance between any two of its code words
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.