Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minister may refer to:
- Minister (Christianity), a Christian minister
- Minister (diplomacy), the rank of diplomat directly below ambassador
- Minister (government), a politician the member of government who heads a ministry (government department)
- Ministerialis, a member of a noble class in the Holy Roman Empire
- Shadow minister, a member of a Shadow Cabinet of the opposition
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.