Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minister may refer to:
- Minister (Christianity), a Christian minister
- Minister (diplomacy), the rank of diplomat directly below ambassador
- Minister (government), a politician the member of government who heads a ministry (government department)
- Ministerialis, a member of a noble class in the Holy Roman Empire
- Shadow minister, a member of a Shadow Cabinet of the opposition
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.