Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs (Denmark)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The office was created in 1916 when the post Kultus Minister was split up into the posts of Education Minister and Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs. The new Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs also took over the responsibility for culture from the Kultus Minister. In 1961 responsibility for culture was transferred to the Minister for Cultural Affairs.
- Hesseldal, Sarah; Jørgensen, Jakob Stig; Borre, Martin (28 November 2016). "Officially: Here is Løkke's entire new of ministers". B.dk (in Danish). Berlingske Media. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- List of Church Ministers - From the Ministry of Ecclesiastical Affairs.
- Danske Regeringsledere - Danish cabinets from 1848 to today.
- Danish Governments - From Folketinget.
- The Danish Church Minister - From the Ministry of Ecclesiastical Affairs.
|This article about politics in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|