Minister of Foreign Affairs (North Korea)
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|North Korea portal|
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (commonly known as North Korea) is a government minister in charge of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, responsible for conducting foreign relations of the country.
In addition to the foreign minister, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a First Vice Minister and seven other vice ministers. The current First Vice Minister is Kim Kye-gwan. The other vice ministers include Choe Son-hui, Han Song-ryol,, and Choe Hui-chol.
The Ministry includes an organization called the Institute for American Studies.
List of Foreign Ministers
- "Choe Son-hui, N.K. diplomat on U.S. affairs, promoted to vice minister". Yonhap. 8 March 2018. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- Hotham, Oliver (27 February 2018). "Choe Son Hui promoted to vice-minister at DPRK foreign ministry: sources". NK News. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "FM Delegation Leaves for Singapore". Rodong Sinmun. 2 April 2018. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- Smith, Josh (July 10, 2019). Perry, Michael (ed.). "North Korea calls South Korea's F-35 jet purchases 'extremely dangerous action'". Reuters. Archived from the original on July 11, 2019.
- "Foreign ministers E-K". rulers.org. B. Schemmel. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- Official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of North Korea