Ministry of Interior (Cambodia)
|Headquarters||275 Preah Norodom Blvd. Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, 12301|
The Ministry of the Interior (Khmer: ក្រសួងមហាផ្ទៃ; Krasuong Mohapatey) is the Interior Ministry of the Kingdom of Cambodia. The ministry has a broad mandate and is responsible for public administration throughout Cambodia's 24 provinces and 186 districts. The Ministry governs the Cambodian National Police and the administration of the law enforcement; including the police academy, police training, judicial police, anti-drug efforts, border police and prison administration.
Head Minister: Deputy Prime Minister Sar Kheng
Assistant ministers' offices
These offices are headed by an Assistant Minister:
- Ministry of Interior, National Police Affairs.
- Ministry of Interior, Administrative Affairs.
- Ministry of Interior, Jurist Council, Inspection Policies, Administration, and Police Affairs.
These departments are headed by an Undersecretary of State and an Assistant Minister:
- Ministry of Interior, Department of Security, Logistic and Training (except personnel department), Judicial Police, Intervention, and Anti-Narcotics.
- Ministry of Interior, Department of Public Orders, Border Police, Tourism Police, and Interpol Bureau.
- Ministry of Interior, Department of General and Local Administrations
- Ministry of Interior, Departments of Prison and Policies
- Ministry of Interior, Department of International Relations and ASEAN, Information, Publicity and Instruction.
- Ministry of Interior, homepage
- Ministry of Interior, National Police Magazine
- Ministry of Interior, General Department of Prison
|This Cambodia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|