From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ministry or ministries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ministry may refer to:
- Ministry (collective executive), the complete body of government ministers under the leadership of a prime minister
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
- Christian ministry, activity by Christians to spread or express their faith
- Ministry of Jesus, activities described in the Christian gospels
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Ministry (comics), a horror comic book created by writer-artist Lara J. Phillips
- Ministry of Magic, governing body in the Harry Potter series
- Aireacht (English: Ministry), the cabinet of the 1919–1922 Irish Republic
- Minister (disambiguation)
- Department (disambiguation)
- Public Ministry (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ministry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.