Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ministry or ministries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ministry may refer to:
- Ministry (collective executive), the complete body of government ministers under the leadership of a prime minister
- Ministry (government department), a department of a government
- Christian ministry, activity by Christians to spread or express their faith
- Ministry of Jesus, activities described in the Christian gospels
- Ministry (magazine), a magazine for pastors published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Ministry (band), an American industrial metal band
- Ministry of Sound, a London nightclub and record label
- Ministry (comics), a horror comic book created by writer-artist Lara J. Phillips
- Ministry of Magic, governing body in the Harry Potter series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ministry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.