Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East and Arctic
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)
|Министерство Российской Федерации по развитию Дальнего Востока и Арктики|
Office building of the Ministry
|Formed||May 21, 2012|
|Jurisdiction||Russian Far East in the Russian Federation|
Ministry for Development of the Russian Far East and Arctic (Russian: Министерство Российской Федерации по развитию Дальнего Востока и Арктики) is a federal ministry in Dmitry Medvedev's government which was established on May 21, 2012.
The ministry is responsible for the economic and social development of the Russian Far East and Russian Arctic. Before February 26, 2019, it was known as the Ministry for Development of the Russian Far East.
- Viktor Ishayev (May 21, 2012 – August 31, 2013)
- Alexander Galushka (August 31, 2013 – May 7, 2018)
- Alexander Kozlov (May 18, 2018 – November 10, 2020)
- Aleksey Chekunkov (November 10, 2020 –)
- Medetsky, Anatoly (May 22, 2012). "New Cabinet Has Familiar Cast of Characters". The Moscow Times. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Минвостокразвития переименовано в Министерство по развитию Дальнего Востока и Арктики" [Ministry for Development of the Far East renamed into the Ministry for Development of the Far East and Arctic]. TASS. 2019-02-26.
- Official website (in Russian)