Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation (Egypt)
|وزارة الزراعة وإستصلاح الأراضي|
The Ministry of Agriculture was established on 20 November 1913. In 1996, it was renamed Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation. The goal of the ministry is to address sustainability in agriculture such as better ways to do agricultural irrigation.
In 2016, amid findings that officials and silo owners were committing fraud, an agency from Switzerland was put in charge of inspecting Egypt's imported wheat. Egypt imports the most wheat of any country. 
- List of Ministers of Agriculture and Land Reclamation of Egypt
- Egyptian land reform
- New Valley Project
- "The evolution of the structure of the Ministry of Agriculture". Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation. Retrieved 20 October 2013.
- "Ministry News". Ministry of Ag official site.
- Demaree, Holly (9 January 2017). "Egypt names new head of ag quarantine agency". world grain.
- "Egypt's new Cabinet: What changed and what didn't?". Mada Masr. 19 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- El-Sheikh, Sarah (14 February 2017). "Parliament approves new cabinet reshuffle of nine ministries". Daily News Egypt.
|This article about government in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|