Ministry of Civil Affairs
Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó Mínzhèngbù
|Jurisdiction||People's Republic of China|
|Parent agency||State Council|
The Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People's Republic of China (MCA) is a ministry in the State Council of the People's Republic of China, responsible for social and administrative affairs. It was founded in May 1978, and the current Minister is Li Liguo. Its precedent was the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- November 1949, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Central People's Government established.
- September 1954, renamed Ministry of Internal Affairs of PR China.
- January 1969, the Ministry abolished.
- May 1978, Ministry of Civil Affairs of PR China founded.
List of Civil Ministers
|№||Name||Took office||Left office|
|1||Xie Juezai||October 1949||1960|
|2||Qian Ying (钱瑛)||1960||1966|
|3||Cheng Zihua (程子华)||March 1978||May 1982|
|4||Cui Naifu (崔乃夫)||May 1982||March 1993|
|5||Doje Cering (多吉才让)||March 1993||March 2003|
|6||Li Xueju||March 2003||June 2010|
|7||Li Liguo||June 2010||November 2016|
|8||Huang Shuxian||November 2016||Incumbent|
- Administrative divisions of the People's Republic of China
- Urban planning in China
- Urban Planning Society of China
- Chinese Public Administration Society
- China Center of Adoption Affairs
- Ministries of the People's Republic of China