Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour, and Social Welfare
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی ایران|
|Formed||3 August 2011|
|Jurisdiction||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|Government of Islamic Republic of Iran|
The Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour, and Social Welfare (Persian: وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی ایران) is an Iranian government body responsible for the oversight of Cooperative business, regulation and implementation of policies applicable to labour and social affairs and oversight of Social security in Iran that formed on 3 August 2011.
The government body was formed in 2011 by merging the Ministry of Cooperatives, Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Social Welfare.
In the country, the activities of this institution are focused on the regulation of labor relations ,safeguarding of the workforce and the creation of a platform for job creation. One of the other issues of this ministry is entrepreneurship. For this reason, the regular organizing of the country's top entrepreneurs festival will be held annually by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare and Social Welfare, and prizes will be donated to the winners of The National Festival of Entrepreneurs in Iran.
The last minister of Ministry of Cooperatives before its merger with Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Social Welfare Mohammad Abbasi is the most successful minister of sports with 4 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze medals.
- Ministry of Welfare and Social Security (Iran)
- Cabinet of Iran
- Government of Iran
- Iranian labor law
- Iranian Labour News Agency
- The National Festival of Entrepreneurs in Iran
- [e-sepaar.com/tccommerce/news/index.php/show/19523 Parliament of Iran marged ministries]
- "Statute of the National Entrepreneurship Organization of Iran". ineo.ir (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- Rezaei, Shahamak; Dana, Leo-Paul; Ramadani, Veland, eds. (2017). "Iranian Entrepreneurship". doi:10.1007/978-3-319-50639-5.
- "Iran Veep Sees Bright Future for Knowledge-Based Firms". Financial Tribune. 2017-05-26. Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- "Iran's parliament dismisses labor minister over controversial appointment". Fox News. 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Sunir - Home". sunir.com. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "ایران پالونیا". iranpaulownia.ir. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Apps - Access My Library - Gale". www.accessmylibrary.com. Retrieved 2017-03-26.