Ministry of Environmental Protection and Energy (Croatia)
|Ministarstvo zaštite okoliša i energetike|
It is located in the building of the former Rudolf barracks
|Formed||31 May 1990|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Croatia|
|Headquarters||Republike Austrije 20,
|Annual budget|| HRK 974 million (2015)|
The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Energy of the Republic of Croatia (Croatian: Ministarstvo zaštite okoliša i energetike) is the ministry in the Government of Croatia which is in charge of environmental protection.
Under the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) governments the sector of Environmental and Nature Protection was always part of the Ministry of Construction and Spatial Planning, while in the Social Democratic Party of Croatia (SDP) governments the sector split off and was given a separate ministry.
The government agencies in the jurisdiction of the Ministry have included:
- Environmental Protection Agency (Croatian: Agencija za zaštitu okoliša)
- Agency for Real Estate Brokerage (Agencija za pravni promet i posredovanje nekretninama)
- State Geodetic Administration (Državna geodetska uprava)
- Croatian Geodetic Institute (Hrvatski geodetski institut)
List of ministers
|Minister||Party||Term start||Term end||Days
|Božo Kovačević [nb 1]||HSLS||27 January 2000||18 July 2003||1,268|
|Ivo Banac [nb 1]||LS||18 July 2003||23 December 2003||158|
|Mirela Holy||SDP||23 December 2011||7 June 2012||167|
|Hrvoje Dokoza (acting)||SDP||7 June 2012||13 June 2012||6|
|Mihael Zmajlović||SDP||13 June 2012||22 January 2016||1,318|
|Slaven Dobrović [nb 2]||Most||22 January 2016||27 April 2017||462|
|Marijo Šiljeg (acting)||HDZ||28 April 2017||9 June 2017||42|
|Tomislav Ćorić||HDZ||9 June 2017||Incumbent||313|
- nb 1. ^ Served as Minister of Environmental Protection and Physical Planning
- nb 2. ^ Served as Minister of Environmental and Nature Protection from 22 January until 19 October 2016
- Blažević, Robert (2015): Upravna znanost, p. 284. ISBN 9789538034039
"...(on day 19. February 2015)."
- "Državni proračun 2010. - Republika Hrvatska - Ministarstvo financija". Mfin.hr. 2010-08-31. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Official website (in Croatian)