Ministry of Finance (Bulgaria)
|Министерство на финансите|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bulgaria|
|Headquarters||102 Rakovski str.
The Ministry of Finance (Bulgarian: Министерство на финансите) of Bulgaria was established in 1879 in accordance with the Tarnovo Constitution. The Ministry is responsible for formulating and implementing the budget and the fiscal and financial policy of Bulgaria. As of August 2017[update], the Finance Minister of Bulgaria is Vladislav Goranov.
- Audit of EU Funds Executive Agency
- Bulgarian Development Bank
- Customs Agency
- National Revenue Agency
- National Compensation Housing Fund
- Public Finance Inspection Agency
- State Commission on Gambling
- Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Bulgaria. History
- "Vladislav Goranov - Minister of Finance". Bulgarian Ministry of Finance. Retrieved 2017-08-03.