Ministry of Finance (Turkey)
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
The Ministry of Finance (Turkish: Maliye Bakanlığı) is a government ministry office of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for finance and tax affairs in Turkey. The current minister is Naci Ağbal since 2015.
The following departments are subordinate to the Ministry of Finance:
- Tax Inspection Board
- Strategy Development Unit
- Directorate General of Budget and Fiscal Control
- Directorate General of Revenue Policies
- Department of the European Union and Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance Centre for Higher Training
- Financial Crimes Investigation Board
- Chief Legal Advisory and Directorate General of Proceedings
- Directorate General of Public Accounts
- Directorate General of National Property
- Directorate General of Personnel
- Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs
- "CIA. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments". Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- "Departments". Ministry of Finance - Republic of Turkey. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|