Ministry of Finance and Treasury (Turkey)
|Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
The Ministry of Treasury and Finance (Turkish: T.C. Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı) is a government ministry office of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for finance and tax affairs in Turkey. The current minister is Berat Albayrak since 2018.
The following departments are subordinate to the Ministry of Finance:
- Debt Office
- Tax Inspection Board
- Strategy Development Unit
- Directorate General of Budget and Fiscal Control
- Directorate General of Revenue Policies
- Department of the European Union and Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance Centre for Higher Training
- Financial Crimes Investigation Board
- Chief Legal Advisory and Directorate General of Proceedings
- Directorate General of Public Accounts
- Directorate General of National Property
- Directorate General of Personnel
- Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Editorial, Reuters. "Turkey's Erdogan names son-in-law finance minister in new cabinet". U.S. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Departments". Ministry of Finance - Republic of Turkey. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- http://www.maliye.gov.tr/ Ministry of Finance at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|