Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh)
|স্বাস্থ্য ও পরিবার কল্যাণ মন্ত্রণালয়
(Sbāsthya ō paribār kalyāṇ Montronaloya)
|Website||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bengali: স্বাস্থ্য ও পরিবার কল্যাণ মন্ত্রণালয়; Sbāsthya ō paribār kalyāṇ Montronaloya) is an Bangladesh government ministry charged with health policy in Bangladesh. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in Bangladesh. The present minister is Mohammed Nasim. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare contains two divisions:>
Health Service Division
- Bangladesh National Nutrition Council
- Disease International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh
- Department of Drug Administration
- Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery
- Department of Health
- Health Economics Unit
- Health Engineering Department
- Bangladesh Institute of Child and Mother Health
Family Welfare Division
- "Bangladesh’s family planning services have become ‘weak’: Analyst". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Are we getting any better?". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Aulakh, Raveena (2016-04-06). "A new report by Human Rights Watch says the country is doing little to solve a chronic drinking-water crisis that affects over 10 per cent of its population.". The Toronto Star. ISSN 0319-0781. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
|This article about government and politics in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|