Ministry of Housing (Spain)
This ministry existed in two different periods. The first one was during the dictatorship of Franco and the Spanish transition to democracy (1957-1977) and the second one during the democratic period, from 2004 to 2010, when Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero announced that the Ministry of Housing would be eliminated.
- "PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE EU PRESIDENCY MEETINGS AT THE MINISTRY OF HOUSING." Ministry of Housing. Retrieved on 14 February 2012.
- Goodman, Al. "Embattled Zapatero shuffles Spanish cabinet." CNN. 20 October 2010. Retrieved on 14 February 2012.
- Home page. Ministry of Housing. 4 February 2005. Retrieved on 14 February 2012. "CASTELLANA, 112 MADRID 28071"
- (in Spanish) Arquitectura y política de vivienda - Ministry of Public Works
- Ministry of Housing (Archive)
- (in Spanish) Ministry of Housing (Archive)
|This article about government in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|