Ministry of Housing (Spain)
The Ministry of Housing (Ministerio de la Vivienda - MIVIV) was a department of the Government of Spain responsible for proposing and carrying out the government policy on public housing and urbanism.
This ministry existed in two different periods. The first one was during the dictatorship of Franco and the Spanish transition to democracy (1957-1977) and the second one during the democratic period, from 2004 to 2010, when Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero announced that the Ministry of Housing would be eliminated.
- "PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE EU PRESIDENCY MEETINGS AT THE MINISTRY OF HOUSING." Ministry of Housing. Retrieved on 14 February 2012.
- Goodman, Al. "Embattled Zapatero shuffles Spanish cabinet." CNN. 20 October 2010. Retrieved on 14 February 2012.
- Home page. Ministry of Housing. 4 February 2005. Retrieved on 14 February 2012. "CASTELLANA, 112 MADRID 28071"
- (in Spanish) Arquitectura y política de vivienda - Ministry of Public Works
- Ministry of Housing (Archive)
- (in Spanish) Ministry of Housing (Archive)