Ministry of Industries (Bangladesh)
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bangladesh|
|Headquarters||Ministry of Industries, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
The Ministry of Industries (শিল্প মন্ত্রণালয়) (abbreviated as MoInd) is primarily responsible for developing new policies and strategies for promotion, expansion and sustainable development of Industrial sector of Bangladesh. The minister as of January 2019 was Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun.
- Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC)
- Bangladesh Sugar and Food Industries Corporation (BFSIC)
- Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation (BSEC)
- Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industry Corporation (BSCIC)
- Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI)
- Bangladesh Industrial and Technical Assistance Center (BITAC)
- Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM)
- Department of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (DPDT)
- National Productivity Organization (NPO)
- "Cabinet body worried at UP polls violence". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2016-04-10.