Ministry of Industry and Trade (Russia)
|Министерство промышленности и торговли Российской Федерации|
|Formed||May 12, 2008|
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg, Russian: Министерство промышленности и торговли Российской Федерации) is a government ministry of Russia. Its headquarters are in Moscow. The ministry regulates foreign trade, defense and civil industries, metrology, technical standardization, and aviation technology development. It is a federal executive body.
- "Reference Information Archived 2012-07-02 at the Wayback Machine.." Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Retrieved on 13 February 2013. "The Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Energy is located at the following addresses: Kitaygorodskiy proezd 7, Moscow, Russian Federation 109074 Miusskaya ploschad (square) 3, Moscow, Russian Federation 125993 The General Management is also located at the following addresses: Stroitelei str. 8, korp. 2, 119991; Myasnitskaya str. 5/12, building 1"
- "MINISTRY AND AGENCY Archived 2013-04-17 at Archive.is." Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Retrieved on 13 February 2013.
- Official website (in Russian) (in English)
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (old website)
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (in Russian) (Archive)
|This article about government in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|