Ministry of Justice (Egypt)
On 17 June 2014 Mahfouz Saber was appointed Minister of Justice.
On 20 May 2015 Ahmed El-Zend was appointed as Minister of Justice and was reappointed on 19 September 2015 but on 14 March 2016, he was removed from his post, by Egyptian Prime Minister, Sherif Ismail, for making controversial comments. 
On 23 March Mohamed Hossam Abdel-Rahim was named Minister of Justice.
- "BREAKING: New government swears in". The Cairo Post. June 17, 2014.
- Samaan, Magdy (May 20, 2015). "Egypt's new justice minister called for hardline Sharia". The Telegraph.
- "Egypt's new Cabinet: What changed and what didn't?". Mada Masr. 19 September 2015.
- "Egypt dismisses minister after 'prophet' comments". Al Jazeera. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Who's who: Meet Egypt's 10 new ministers in Sherif Ismail's cabinet". Ahram Online. March 23, 2016.
|This article about government in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|