Ministry of Manpower and Immigration (Egypt)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|وزارة القوى العاملة والهجرة|
|Headquarters||Nasr City, Cairo|
Aside from accounting for workers returning from Gulf states, the agency keeps a list with the names of companies where Egyptian nationals are prohibited to work.
On 23 March 2016 Mohamed Safaan was appointed Minister of Manpower.
- Ray Jureidini (March 2010). "Regulation of Migration in Egypt". Middle East Institute. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Prohibited companies". Ministry of Manpower.
- "BREAKING: New government swears in". Cairo Post. 17 June 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Egypt's Sherif Ismail cabinet with 16 new faces sworn in by President Sisi". Ahram Online. September 15, 2015.
- "Who's who: Meet Egypt's 10 new ministers in Sherif Ismail's cabinet". Ahram Online. March 23, 2016.
|This article about government in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|