Ministry of Public Administration
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bangladesh|
|Headquarters||Ministry of Public Administration, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
The Ministry of Public Administration (জনপ্রশাসন মন্ত্রণালয়) (abbreviated as Mopa) is primarily responsible for management of public administration in Bangladesh.
Present minister is Sheikh Hasina Wazed and Minister of State is Farhad Hossain.
Present Senior secretary is K M Ali Azam.
- Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board (BKKB)
- Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre (BPATC)
- Bangladesh Public Service Commission
- Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Academy
- BIAM Foundation
- Department of Printing and Publications
- Government Transport Directorate
- "Senior Secretary". Ministry of Public Administration.
- "Ministry of Public Administration". mopa.gov.bd. mopa. Archived from the original on November 6, 2018. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- "Former finance secretary Fazle Kabir to head Bangladesh Bank, says Minister Muhith". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- "Honourable Minister". mopa.gov.bd. mopa. Archived from the original on November 2, 2018. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- "Hasnat, Rahmatullah AL's Dhaka city presidents". Prothom Alo. Archived from the original on 2016-04-12. Retrieved 2016-04-10.