Ministry of Public Administration
|Jurisdiction||Government of Bangladesh|
|Headquarters||Ministry of Public Administration, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
The Ministry of Public Administration (জনপ্রশাসন মন্ত্রণালয়) (abbreviated as Mopa) is primarily responsible for management of public administration in Bangladesh.
Present minister is Sheikh Hasina Wazed and Minister of State is Farhad Hossain.
Present secretary is Faiz Ahmed.
- Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board (BKKB)
- Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre (BPATC)
- Bangladesh Public Service Commission
- Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Academy
- BIAM Foundation
- Department of Printing and Publications
- Government Transport Directorate
- "Ministry of Public Administration". mopa.gov.bd. mopa. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- "Former finance secretary Fazle Kabir to head Bangladesh Bank, says Minister Muhith". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- "Honourable Minister". mopa.gov.bd. mopa. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- "Hasnat, Rahmatullah AL's Dhaka city presidents". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2016-04-10.