Ministry of Public Works and Transport (Lebanon)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Lebanese Ministry of Public Works and Transport. For other uses, see Ministry of Public Works and Transport (disambiguation).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Jurisdiction||Republic of Lebanon|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ministry is organised into four Directorates:
- Directorate General of Land and Maritime Transport, responsible for setting, implementing and monitoring all policies related to land and maritime transport
- Directorate General of Roads and Buildings, which is responsible for the construction, rehabilitation, and maintenance of public roads and government buildings
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation, responsible for setting and implementing air transport policies within the country in compliance with international policies, and for controlling the air traffic within the Lebanese territory
- Directorate General of Urban Planning, responsible for setting and putting into practice land use policies
- "Profile of Lebanon – The Cabinet". Embassy of Lebanon, Washington DC. 2011. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
|This Lebanon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|