Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communication (Turkey)
|Ulaştırma, Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanlığı|
The Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communication (Turkish: Ulaştırma, Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanlığı) is a government ministry office of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for transport, information and communication services in Turkey. Its head office is in Ankara. The current minister is Ahmet Arslan, in office since May 2016.
Agency and bodies
- Turkish State Railways (TCDD)
- General Directorate of Highways (TCK)
- Undersecretariat for Maritime Affairs
- Directorate General of Coastal Safety
- Directorate General of Aeronautics and Space Technologies
- General Directorate of Turkish Post (PTT)
- General Directorate of State Airports Authority of Turkey (DHMİ)
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Türk Telekom (TT)
- Home page. Ministry of Transport and Communication. Retrieved on June 12, 2011. "Hakkı Turayliç Caddesi No:5 Emek/Ankara TÜRKİYE"
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|