Ministry of Croatian Veterans
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ministry of the Family, Veterans' Affairs and Intergenerational Solidarity (Croatia))
|Ministarstvo hrvatskih branitelja|
|Annual budget|| HRK 984 million (2015)|
- Directorate for Family
- This directorate is further split up into departments for family, children and youth and people with disabilities.
- Directorate for War Veterans
- Directorate for Intergenerational Solidarity
- This directorate safeguards the rights of citizens over 65 years of age.
- Directorate for the Imprisoned and Missing
- This directorate's purpose is to find the imprisoned and missing from the Homeland War, as well as to exhume and identify the remains of victims of the war.
List of ministers
|Minister||Party||Term start||Term end||Days
|1||Njavro, JurajJuraj Njavro||HDZ||19 December 1997||27 January 2000||769|
|2||Pančić, IvicaIvica Pančić||SDP||27 January 2000||23 December 2003||1,426|
|3||Kosor, JadrankaJadranka Kosor[nb 1]||HDZ||23 December 2003||6 July 2009||2,022|
|4||Ivić, TomislavTomislav Ivić[nb 1]||HDZ||6 July 2009||23 December 2011||900|
|5||Matić, PredragPredrag Matić||Non-party||23 December 2011||22 January 2016||1,491|
|6||Crnoja, MijoMijo Crnoja||HDZ||22 January 2016||28 January 2016||6|
|—||Nađ, VesnaVesna Nađ (acting)||SDP||28 January 2016||21 March 2016||53|
|7||Medved, TomoTomo Medved||HDZ||21 March 2016||Incumbent||403|
- nb 1. ^ Served as Minister of Family, Veterans' Affairs and Inter-generational Solidarity
- Blažević, Robert (2015): Upravna znanost, p. 284. ISBN 9789538034039
"...(on day 19. February 2015)."
- Official website (Croatian)