From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minka (民家 literally "peasant house") is a type of Japanese house.
Minka can refer to:
- Minka (communal work) or mink'a, a form of communal work first used during the Inca Empire. Not to be confused with Mit'a.
- Minka Bird, a native Australian mythological creature
- Minka, Russian girl's name as in the opera Le roi malgré lui
- Minka Pradelski (born 1947) German sociologist
- Minka Kelly, American actress
- Minka Yady Camara, Guinean footballer
- Henri Pierre Armand Nnouck Minka, Cameroonian footballer
- Ikhav Kozak za Dunaj, Ukrainian folk tune. Its German version is known as "Schöne Minka".
- Minka (film) 1995 short film by Guinean director Mohamed Camara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.