Minnamurra railway station
|NSW TrainLink intercity train station
← Shellharbour Junction · Bombo →
|Location||Railway Avenue, Minnamurra
New South Wales
|Distance||113.372 km from Central|
|Platforms||1, 195 metres|
|Train operators||NSW TrainLink|
|Disabled access||Easy Access|
|Opened||23 December 1891|
|Rebuilt||10 October 1943|
|Electrified||17 November 2001|
|Rank||246th of 307|
Minnamurra is a single-platform intercity train station located in Minnamurra, New South Wales, Australia, on the South Coast railway line. The station serves NSW TrainLink trains travelling south to Kiama and north to Wollongong and Sydney.
While the railway line through Minnamurra opened in 1887, the station didn't open until four years later. In 1943, it moved to its present location. The station has no platform building and is not staffed. Electric multiple unit trains began to service the station from November 2001.
- Asset Standards Authority (30 April 2015). "Train Operating Conditions (TOC) Manual – Track Diagrams (version 3.0)" (PDF).
- Bozier, Rolfe. "NSWrail.net: Minnamurra Station".
- Bureau of Transport Statistics (March 2015). "Summary of train journeys (official patronage figures)".
- Bureau of Transport Statistics (November 2012). Compendium of Sydney Rail Travel Statistics, 8th Edition.
- Sydney Trains (October 2014). "South Coast Line – Bomaderry or Port Kembla to Central and Bondi Junction".
- Sydney Trains. "Sydney Trains station facilities – Minnamurra Station".
- "Electrifying news". South Coast Register. 20 November 2001.
- Mackie, Graham (2 October 2013). "A station for Kiama Downs?". Kiama Independent.
- Media related to Minnamurra railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Minnamurra station details Sydney Trains