|Look up Minneapolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minneapolis is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Minnesota.
Minneapolis may also refer to:
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul, the most populous urban area in Minnesota
- Minneapolis, Kansas, a city in Ottawa County, Kansas
- Minneapolis, North Carolina, a community in Avery County, North Carolina
- Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railroad, the "Soo Line"
- Minneapolis Shoal Light Station, a lighthouse in Green Bay, Michigan
- Murder on the Minneapolis (Flora MaGuire Mysteries, Book 1), a mystery novel by Anita Seymour Davison
- USS Minneapolis, several ships of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.