Minnesota Department of Revenue
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||600 North Robert St., Saint Paul, Minnesota 55146|
The Minnesota Department of Revenue (DOR) is a department of the State of Minnesota in the United States. The department manages and enforces the reporting, payment, and receipt of state taxes. As of 2017, the Minnesota Department of Revenue administered more than 30 taxes totaling almost $21 billion per year. With more than one thousand employees, the agency is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, the state's capital city.
In 2017 Minnesota DOR processed half a million paper individual tax returns, which is about 15% of all individual tax returns in the state. The other 85% were electronically filed.
- "About Us". Minnesota Department of Revenue. Retrieved September 28, 2017.
- "About Us - The Agency". Minnesota Department of Revenue. Retrieved September 28, 2017.
- Sturdevant, Lori (April 21, 2017). "Minnesota Department of Revenue faces budget cuts. Wise?". Minneapolis Star Tribune. Retrieved September 28, 2017.
|This Minnesota-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|