|Relatives||Rachel Weisz (sister)|
Minnie Weisz is an English photographer and curator, who studied at the Royal College of Art and the London College of Printing, and has worked as a freelance editor for Rizzoli International Publications. She is the younger sister of actress Rachel Weisz.
Nature of activities
Recent photographs taken in the exhibition Kings Cross as Camera Obscura were shown at The Albion Stables, Balfe Street, London N1 in an exhibition ending 5 July 2006, plus a short film, Urban Fairy Tale. Her 2005 book and exhibition Eye Dream contained a series of photographs of the inside the mid-19th-century Fish and Coal building. Her work was shown at the exhibition Ubi sunt. Weisz curated an exhibition of works upon the subject of a building of Bloomsbury as part of the London Festival of Architecture  called The Diary of a derelict Dairy (20 June-20 July 2008). Group exhibition, INHABIT, with Nicolas Gonzalez, Dani Marti, Kit Merritt, Sarah Roeskin, James White, Maca Yanez and Eric Schockmel were showing from the 29 to 31 July 2011 at 92 White Post lane,London.
She has also exhibited as a collaboration in May 2010 with costume and set designer named Caroline Collinge  and as a participating artist from in 2011 at ASYLUM  an arts organisation in Caroline Gardens Chapel, Peckham.
Her studio is located in one of the remaining listed railway arches behind St Pancras Station in King’s Cross, north London. The studio had involvement with the June 2011 festival entitled the London Street Photography Festival.
- Emmett Walsh–Paris Correspondence School @ Trove:Birmingham & Minnie Weisz Studio: London
- An exhibition of art with its subject as a building of Bloomsbury as part of the London Festival of Architecture called The Diary of a derelict Dairy.
- "Minnie Weisz: I am a camera. Independent. – Retrieved 17 June 2012
- linkedin.com website : Professional profile – Retrieved 2011-09-06
- spoonfed.co.uk – Retrieved 2011-09-11
- King's Cross Central Ltd Partnership 2010–2011 – Retrieved 2011-09-03
- Phoebe Greenwood – entertainment.timesonline article The Sunday Times
- Dominic Bradbury (2007-11-03) – The Telegraph Retrieved 2011-09-04
- Dominic Bradbury – Interviews Minnie Weisz – Retrieved 2012-01-06
- (August 2nd 2011) website Andrew Soar (ed.)
- group exhibition – Retrieved 2011-09-06
- CreateKX NewsDetail. Retrieved 2011-09-04
- ifa2008 (Design by Manha) London festival of architecture.Retrieved 2011-09-04
- lcavaliere Retrieved 2011-09-04
- ideologio Retrieved 2011-09-03
- wam-webartmagazine WAM 2011 – Retrieved 2011-09-03
- Lucie Hepton (May 5, 2010) blueprintmagazine Retrieved 2011-09-03
- asylum-arts asylum-arts
- Hepton.londonstreetphotographyfestival.org/partners partners